Ok so with Vegas Canceled we have been getting a lot of calls on if we will still do Havoc?
This really depends on all of you! Here is what we are up against.
1-finding an arena, we are still trying with Weber county Tooele and have contacted a few other options. The problem is still COVID restrictions we are half capacity at best and adds COVID operational costs and reduces the number of seats we can sell. But all of the other hard costs are still there.
2- We lost all of our sponsors also due to COVID.
So, here is our Idea:
- Still do Havoc as Havoc with a PIG ROAST party after the show. Extra Dinners will be $10ish (still waiting on BBQ company cost) we hope everyone joins us not just drivers.
- No matter the arena we would need a minimum of 30 cars to make it work. We will NOT do outlaw class anymore. Minis, trucks, light and medium built cars, minimum of 6 cars to have a heat. We would love to do a 59 and older heat but need 4 more to make that happen.
- Entrance fee will $100 and include a Hoody, 2 Tickets and 2 Pig roast dinners.
- Tickets / pit passes will be $20
- Prize money will be $10,000, money will be divided out by the number of heats and paid to first place and mad dog only per heat.
- Heats will be one and done, with the exception if you choose to, for example if you are in heat one chain class and get stuck you can choose to run in heat 2 and so on.
- If all goes well a surprise for everyone.
Or if you have any other ideas on what to do, we are open. But we have to move fast to make this happen as it is 30 days away.
We would need to know by this coming Monday the 14th if there is enough of you interested in Havoc happening! MESSAGE JOHNNY IF YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO DRIVE IN., we will open up registration Tuesday the 13th.